CALS Major Declaration and Transfer Form

*The last day to submit this form to be processed and effective for
Fall 2019 is Monday, December 2 at 12:00pm.*

If you did not receive this link from your intended major advisor within CALS, please see him or her first!

Use this form to transfer into CALS from another UW-Madison school/college or to change majors within CALS. This form is only used to change your primary major. Adding a second major requires a separate application.

Students may initiate the transfer process at any time during the semester. However, it may take up to four weeks to process your request. Plan in advance.

International Students: You are required to inform ISS when a new major is declared. In addition to completing this online form, you will need to complete the ISS Change of Major Notification form: