to complete the suggestion.
Skip to content
UNIVERSITY of WISCONSIN MADISON
Agricultural and Applied Economics
Biological Systems Engineering
Community and Environmental Sociology
Forest and Wildlife Ecology
Life Sciences Communication
Applied Population Lab
Agricultural Safety and Health
Center for Community & Economic Development
Center for Cooperatives
USDA Dairy Forage Research Center
Center for Dairy Profitability
Center for Dairy Research
Environmental Resources Center
Food Research Institute
Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems
Integrated Pest and Crop Management
J.F. Crow Institute for the Study of Evolution
Renk Agribusiness Institute
Wisconsin Crop Innovation Center
Administrative Units Contact Info
Resources for Employees
For the media
Agricultural & Life Sciences
Agricultural & Life Sciences
SPAC Re-entry Without Time Off Appeal Form
Expected Graduation Date:
Career Goals/Plans after Graduation:
1. Please describe the circumstances that led to your current academic standing.
2. What steps did you take to address the issues described in question 1? What were the outcomes of these steps?
3. Often, the source of a student’s academic difficulties stem from misplacement of interest and motivation in their chosen major. Have you engaged in meaningful self-reflection regarding your desire to remain in your current major, or do you intend to explore other options? If so, what major(s) have you thought about, and what steps have you taken towards exploring this option?
4. Many students benefit from taking time off for a variety of reasons (ie; engage in major exploration, take classes elsewhere, address financial or medical concerns, etc.) Have you considered this option? Why is it in your best interest to continue without taking time off?
5. If you are readmitted without time off, what actions will you take this semester to improve your academic performance?
6. If you are not readmitted, what are your plans for your time off?
7. Are there any additional items that you would like to present for SPAC to consider?
Academic Plan Worksheet
Academic success can be guided by sound organization and planning, and devoting sufficient time and energy to your studies. Please complete this worksheet with as much detail as you know currently.
Proposed Course Schedule for Upcoming Semester:
Will you be working this semester?
If so, how many hours and where?
Using the Grade Point Average Calculator, how many credits and at what grade point will it take for you to clear probation?
How many hours a week did you spend studying during the previous semester?
How many hours do you plan to devote to studying during the upcoming semester (keep in mind the suggested 2-3 hours of study outside of class for every credit hour taken)?
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, jpg.
Please attach all materials to support your appeal. Students commonly provide letters of support from advisors, but you are welcome to supply anything that supports your appeal. Please contact our office at email@example.com if you would like to include sensitive information, including medical documentation.