Through CALS’ partnership with UW-Extension, our faculty and staff participate in dozens of extension programs and services.
The following programs are some of the most active in areas connected to CALS research. For a full list of Cooperative Extension activities in these areas, visit the Institute of Agriculture, Institute of Community Development, Institute of Human Development & Relationships, Institute of Health & Well-Being, Institute of Natural Resources, and Institute of Positive Youth Development.
- Center for Agricultural Safety and Health
- Center for Dairy Profitability
- Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit
- Dairy Extension News
- Discovery Farms
- Environmental Resources Center
- Food Science Extension Programs
- Forestry Extension
- Integrated Pest and Crop Management
- Soil Science Extension Program
- Wisconsin Master Gardener Program