Handshake for Students & Alumni
Handshake – Connect to Jobs, Internships, & Career Events!
Handshake makes it easy for every UW-Madison student to explore career events, connect to jobs and internships, and even schedule on-campus interviews.
With Handshake you can:
- Browse and register for career events on campus
- Explore thousands of jobs and internships from over 200,000 employers nationwide
- Get personalized job recommendations based on your major, interests, and more
- Manage your own campus interviews with top employers
See the Help Resources below, or contact your school or college career center or the Career Exploration Center.
To Get Started:
- Visit https://wisc.joinhandshake.com
- Activate your account by clicking the blue button or entering your wisc.edu email address
- Complete your profile and start exploring!
We’ve preloaded your profile to get you started. Please note that your profile’s default setting is set to “hidden.” Employers, alumni, and students won’t be able to see anything until you choose to unhide it.