How do I apply for CALS scholarships?
UW-Madison has a new scholarship management system from BlackBaud that we call the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (Wi SH). The CALS application is open (November 1, 2019 – February 3, 2020), to apply for scholarships:
- Go to the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub website
- Sign in with your NetID and password
Yes, you can log in and start applying for scholarships even before you are admitted to UW-Madison.
- Click on and complete the “General Application”
- These 8 – 10 short, simple questions can be answered ANY TIME they are used to match you to the scholarship applications that you are qualified to complete.
- The system will assign these “matched” applications and remind you when they are available
- Once you are matched, based on your “General Application”, then click on and complete the “College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Application”
- Complete any “Other Recommended Opportunities” you match to based upon your “General Application” matching.